Med's Done....
Dec-01-2011
Passport Req..
April-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
July-16-2012
LANDED..........
Aug-11-2012
I got married last june 8 in Philippines and we'Re trying to get our NSO Marriage Certificate, but the process seems to be so long (2-3months) to go the normal way...so I'm looking for a way to obtain this paper much quicker.

I came across this site while searching info on how to get our NSO Marriage Certificate quicker:

nso.citizenservices.com.ph

Does anyone of you used that service to obtain a NSO Marriage Certificate? it seems that we could obtain our certificate in just a few days instead of waiting for weeks...

thanks in advance!

arian74

Star Member
Apr 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2011
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Appendix A, PP, Libyan Police Clearance
File Transfer...
June 13, 2011
Med's Done....
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
July 12, 2011
Mine took 3 loooong months too. I was getting mad so I posted and asked around in facebook if anyone knows anybody from the NSO...LOL! People from my same town told me to ask our municipal registrar to personally go to the NSO as she knows people working there. I did not need her help though since it has been 3 months. But if I will have to do it again. I will not waste a minute waiting and will ask for that lady's help. It is sad but sometimes it is about who you know.

January

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
basically that's the normal time... 2-3 months...

there is a quicker way to register your marriage in NSO... don;t wait for the local registrar to send your marriage cert to NSO main (manila).. obtain an endorsement letter from the local registrar then you can go to the nearest NSO office (if you were married in the province) then expedite it... after a month, your marriage is already registered in NSO main... that's the only time that you can get marriage cert from nso or you can have it delevered by calling teleserv...

floydannie

Jun 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ludovick said:
I got married last june 8 in Philippines and we'Re trying to get our NSO Marriage Certificate, but the process seems to be so long (2-3months) to go the normal way...so I'm looking for a way to obtain this paper much quicker.

I came across this site while searching info on how to get our NSO Marriage Certificate quicker:

Does anyone of you used that service to obtain a NSO Marriage Certificate? it seems that we could obtain our certificate in just a few days instead of waiting for weeks...

thanks in advance!
i guess you need to inquire at nso branch, they usually say 2 to 3 months, so better visit at the main nso at east ave. If u don't like the atmosphere because it takes long hours for u to fall in line and wait to your number to be called try teleserve inside, cost 330 and they send it 8 days because i'm from mindanao.
Or try to find a better answer from this thread...i know lots of us here try to help you...good luck

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
27 July 2011 (Passport & Appendix A)
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
Ludovick said:

thanks in advance!
hello I got mine after two weeks . I am gonna show you the step by step procedure.

1. Go to your local civil registrar and request for fast endorsement. I did that 5 days after our wedding.
2. Second, they will ask you to send it to NSO and advise you to send postal money together with it. PLEASE DO NOT SEND POSTAL MONEY AS IT WILL DELAY THE PROCESS.NO MATTER HOW THEY INSISTED, DO NO SEND POSTAL MONEY.
INSTEAD,
3. After you send it to NSO, go to e census and order your marriage certificate and pay it through bank.
4. Email E-census and give details ..... (im going to give you the link for details)

https://www.ecensus.com.ph/Secure/frmFAQs.asp#DocRels13

PLs. refer number 14.

I got mine two weeks after ..... Good luck and God bless.

arian74

Star Member
Apr 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2011
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Appendix A, PP, Libyan Police Clearance
File Transfer...
June 13, 2011
Med's Done....
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
July 12, 2011
sthomas said:
hello I got mine after two weeks . I am gonna show you the step by step procedure.

1. Go to your local civil registrar and request for fast endorsement. I did that 5 days after our wedding.
2. Second, they will ask you to send it to NSO and advise you to send postal money together with it. PLEASE DO NOT SEND POSTAL MONEY AS IT WILL DELAY THE PROCESS.NO MATTER HOW THEY INSISTED, DO NO SEND POSTAL MONEY.
INSTEAD,
3. After you send it to NSO, go to e census and order your marriage certificate and pay it through bank.
4. Email E-census and give details ..... (im going to give you the link for details)

PLs. refer number 14.

hay...i wish i find out about this site long time ago. imagine 3months on top of the usual 6-9months processing time. goodluck everyone.

Ludovick

Star Member
May 16, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-13-2011
AOR Received.
Feb-22-2012
File Transfer...
Mar-12-2012
Med's Done....
Dec-01-2011
Passport Req..
April-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
July-16-2012
LANDED..........
Aug-11-2012
Thanks for your help guys.

My wife tried to ask for fast endorsement at the civil registrar (she’s from Mindanao) but they said they can’t do that. Her auntie his working there, she also ask her help to process it faster but no luck, she also said that they need to keep the paper one month before sending it to NSO.

so frustrating, seems like it is stuck there for a while and that we will have to wait 2-3 months before having our NSO Marriage certificate :(

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
Ludovick said:
Thanks for your help guys.

My wife tried to ask for fast endorsement at the civil registrar (she's from Mindanao) but they said they can't do that. Her auntie his working there, she also ask her help to process it faster but no luck, she also said that they need to keep the paper one month before sending it to NSO.

so frustrating, seems like it is stuck there for a while and that we will have to wait 2-3 months before having our NSO Marriage certificate :(
are you sure? did you show them the link that i gave you? its called advance endorsement bytheway ...... they only need to keep it for five days before they can endorse it. go to their office. talk to the in charge, and maybe this time you will have luck.

missjian

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Med's Request
may 2011
Interview........
waived
sthomas said:

INSTEAD,

PLs. refer number 14.

hi may i ask what courier service u used to send the document to NSO? after sending i just need to email NSO about the details of the ff:
(1) Consignee Name
(2) Courier Name
(3) Tracking No. (provided by the courier)
(4) Date document was sent to the NSO
thnaks

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
hi, I used LBC and make sure senders name is the the one in charge in LCR and do not include postal money because it will delay the process.

I answered back your pm, I hope it get through. I am not sure though, I am new to it and could not find any sent items :)

Ludovick

Star Member
May 16, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-13-2011
AOR Received.
Feb-22-2012
File Transfer...
Mar-12-2012
Med's Done....
Dec-01-2011
Passport Req..
April-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
July-16-2012
LANDED..........
Aug-11-2012
after one month finally the Local registrar foward it to NSO province, and NSO province foward it to NSO main last August 13 (2months after our wedding...geez) and they give my wife a tracking number there, they said comeback in 2 months, your marriage contract will be ready.

We tried the endorsement, they said it'S 60 working days , so even longer using this way...

my god, we will have our NSO marriage contract almost 4 months after our wedding, I'm getting mad and crazy :mad:

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
Ludovick said:
after one month finally the Local registrar foward it to NSO province, and NSO province foward it to NSO main last August 13 (2months after our wedding...geez) and they give my wife a tracking number there, they said comeback in 2 months, your marriage contract will be ready.

We tried the endorsement, they said it'S 60 working days , so even longer using this way...

my god, we will have our NSO marriage contract almost 4 months after our wedding, I'm getting mad and crazy :mad:
It is two weeks ..... And then another one did the same as I have instructed her ... She got her certificate after two weeks too ....

trizienne

Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2011
AOR Received.
15-07-2011
File Transfer...
20-07-2011
Med's Done....
10-05-2011
Passport Req..
19-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
11-11-2011
We got ours fast too :) by requesting transmittal reference from the local registrar and
forwarded it to NSO. We got it 2 weeks after.

infinity09

Nov 16, 2011
HI! AFTER GOING TO THE LOCAL CIVIL REGISTRAR, DO I HAVE TO GO TO NSO MAIN OFFICE (MANILA) OR CAN I SEND IT TO NSO PAMPANGA? THANKS!

INSTEAD,

inwhiteshoes

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 31, 2012
Med's Done....
January 24, 2012
Passport Req..
June 20, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 31, 2012
LANDED..........
September 5, 2012
sthomas said:

INSTEAD,
4. Email E-census and give details ..... (im going to give you the

PLs. refer number 14.

I got married last december11, would u know if manila city hall would allow advance endorsement coz we asked them and they told us that it would take 6 months