+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notification of interest-Ontario French speaking stream Help is really appreciated

alisontn

Jun 14, 2024
Hello ,
i received a notification of interest from ontario under the french speaking stream but i think i have to improve my french language test to meet the language requirement stream criteria , i repeated the test and waiting for the result that will come 2 weeks after the due date to submit my OINP application , any advice ? should i apply with my old test result which is still valid and then inform the Province via email with the new test result before processing application stage starts ?

Thanks in advance

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello ,
i received a notification of interest from ontario under the french speaking stream but i think i have to improve my french language test to meet the language requirement stream criteria , i repeated the test and waiting for the result that will come 2 weeks after the due date to submit my OINP application , any advice ? should i apply with my old test result which is still valid and then inform the Province via email with the new test result before processing application stage starts ?

Thanks in advance
What do you mean by “think”. You meet requirements or not and got NOI.

alisontn

Jun 14, 2024
Yes i got a NOI but when i red the stream requirement i found out that i should improve my writing skill in the french language test .
Thanks

alisontn

Jun 14, 2024
Yes sir i got a NOI through my express entry profile under the Ontario french speaking stream and i put my French as my second language . Well when checking the stream requirements on the province website , it said i should get in French at least clb 7 in each skill , i got all except in writing , im miss only 1 point ? that's why im askin my question ? Any advice ?

CanGoldDigger

Feb 17, 2024
Ottawa
Yes sir i got a NOI through my express entry profile under the Ontario french speaking stream and i put my French as my second language . Well when checking the stream requirements on the province website , it said i should get in French at least clb 7 in each skill , i got all except in writing , im miss only 1 point ? that's why im askin my question ? Any advice ?
You can try to improve your score. If not, I don't think that you should accept it, you will lose your money and time.

alisontn

Jun 14, 2024
yes i can improve it indeed but my question is that can i still send the application with old test and then send them the new improved one via webform because the result of the new comes after the due date ? do they accept the new one before the processing stage of the application ?
what do you think ?
Thanks again for your time and effort , i do really appreciate it ?

CanGoldDigger

Feb 17, 2024
Ottawa
yes i can improve it indeed but my question is that can i still send the application with old test and then send them the new improved one via webform because the result of the new comes after the due date ? do they accept the new one before the processing stage of the application ?
what do you think ?
Thanks again for your time and effort , i do really appreciate it ?
I am afraid that you have to be in compliance at the moment of application submission or even a notice of interest. You can definitely try, but why don't you wait just any French draw?

alisontn

Jun 14, 2024
thanks for the advice , but finally i manage to get the new french test before the due date . But i have an other question if i need to create a new express entry under which i got an OINP noi . The profile expired . I can't find any button to delete the old one and create a new under the same GC key or should i revoke it and start again ?
appreciated

Last edited: