+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notification from IRCC pr portal application status updated

Khushboo2105

Star Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hello guys. I have received this email this morning.
This email is to notify you that your permanent residence application status has been updated on your IRCC Permanent Residence portal account.
To view your permanent residence application status, log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

I have tried to login on the portal but there's no update.
I'm unable to sign up for the new tracker and ecas. However for the new tracker i've been able to sign up by my husband's info.

How come there's no update when i've sign in?

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
This email is to notify you that your permanent residence application status has been updated on your IRCC Permanent Residence portal account.
To view your permanent residence application status, log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

I'm unable to sign up for the new tracker and ecas. However for the new tracker i've been able to sign up by my husband's info.

The PA and sponsor will see different information. You should attempt to get your login info working because the update might be there.

Khushboo2105

Star Member
Apr 28, 2019
The PA and sponsor will see different information. You should attempt to get your login info working because the update might be there.
I have insert the correct info still it's incorrect. I have tried to call ircc since more than 1 week but i couldn't get a hold of them.

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
I have insert the correct info still it's incorrect. I have tried to call ircc since more than 1 week but i couldn't get a hold of them.
It's hard to help without specifics. But make sure to write the name as it appears on the passport. For the place of birth, you could try different variations (be less specific or more specific)

For example Instead of Ottawa, you could put Ontario. Or the opposite.

Khushboo2105

Star Member
Apr 28, 2019
I have tried various combinations but is says Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on your application. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your application is not in our system yet.

If I'm unable to create an account then how will i see the update

corvus777

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Category........
FAM
I have tried various combinations but is says Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on your application. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your application is not in our system yet.

Have you called ircc and tried the voice prompts, it was like that for me a couple times but there was a call i made and it said my file details are xx
So i tried on the tracker again using my state and not place of birth with all names
It entered

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021

This is a frustrating process for sure. For my account (sponsor) I had to MISSPELL my own name, because they inputted it wrong. And for my husband's account (PA) they had Connecticut for his place of birth, as opposed to 'Danbury, CT' which was what was written on our forms.

liv23

Nov 5, 2021

Many people have received this email and found not updates on the portal. The best way to check for any updates is the official online tracker followed by the GC Key. I would ignore this email.

Khushboo2105

Star Member
Apr 28, 2019
Many people have received this email and found not updates on the portal. The best way to check for any updates is the official online tracker followed by the GC Key. I would ignore this email.
I'm unable to sign up on GC key.
It says:
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided.
Everything is correct but even here I'm not able to sign in.

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
I'm unable to sign up on GC key.
It says:
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided.
Everything is correct but even here I'm not able to sign in.
When did you receive AOR? If less than a week then you have to wait. Try again in 72 hours.

krstn29

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019

Hi. May I ask if you were able to verify what the update was ? Because I also received the same email last week.