+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notice to take test + interview: verifying documents?

humdrumm

Jan 11, 2015
Hello all,

I got a notice to take the test and go in for an interview. Of course, I received the noticed to bring all of the originals I used to support my application.

The thing is, I don't remember which paycheques I photocopied and submitted as proof of work records. Will this be a major thing? I have everything except this. It's stressing me out a little bit trying to remember.

Thank you all!

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humdrumm said:
Hello all,

I got a notice to take the test and go in for an interview. Of course, I received the noticed to bring all of the originals I used to support my application.

The thing is, I don't remember which paycheques I photocopied and submitted as proof of work records. Will this be a major thing? I have everything except this. It's stressing me out a little bit trying to remember.

Thank you all!
It's very simple. If you photocopied the paycheck that means that you have it (the original one) so why don't you take all the checks with you to the interview and let them pick the one they want. Is it too heavy? Rent a U-Haul van. ;D

humdrumm

Jan 11, 2015
You think it would be okay to do that? I was thinking of bringing numerous cheques, but I was wondering if they would start being annoyed because of my disorganization, lol. :p

Ipad

Jan 11, 2015
All they basically verified were province ID(health card or DL), PR card, landing doc and stamps on passport. From observation, more questions might arise if they need clarification on residency(passport stamps), otherwise it was just meet and greet kind of question. Take whatever you have with you but those 4 are the most important.

humdrumm

Jan 11, 2015
Good to know! Thanks so much. I've been stressing because I have been trying to rack my brains for which paycheque I submitted. I'll just bring whatever I can.

Thanks again! ;D