+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notarized Documents?

May 31, 2024
Hello all,

I recently received an ITA and am gathering all required documents, I recently stumbled on a video of Kubeir Kamal (askkubeir on YT a reputable consultant) suggesting we need to get documents notarized to ease the process and as I wish for my process to be as smooth as possible I wanted to ask if anyone here went through a similar process and what specific documents they went to get notarized. For reference here are my required documents:

-Passport
-Proof of medical exam
-Education diploma/certificate
-Employment records
-Proof of means/financial support

Another question would be documents that we don't need to submit outright, for example Medical exam and me as a CEC candidate I don't require proof of financial support do we just leave the checkboxes blank? Do we just upload a blank document? What do we do?

Thanks in advance!

JadeTiger

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
Hi!

I had notarization for those documents which were translated to English from other language. I did not do notarization for documents which are originally in English.

In all sections which are not mandatory for CEC I uploaded letters of explanation. For example, for proof of funds I uploaded a simple letter that I do not need a proof of funds because it is not required for CEC.

Reactions: Pauvre pecheur
May 31, 2024
So you suggest there is no need then to notarize these simple documents? Cause I don't have any documents to translate from one language to english