+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

notarazied translation of university degree

maryamkhorram

Jan 25, 2010
Regarding having original transcripts of all degrees in universitysealed envelopes, I have some concerns. Actually for my Degree, the university where I has studied, issued persian(Iranian language) Transcripts, and i do not have anything neither in english nor persian in sealed envelopes.
The only thing i have is a notarized translation of my degree which is not in a sealed envelope either.
Now i want to see if the notarized translation is enough or should i present anyother documents beside it?

Thanks alot for your help.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
maryamkhorram said:
Regarding having original transcripts of all degrees in universitysealed envelopes, I have some concerns. Actually for my Degree, the university where I has studied, issued persian(Iranian language) Transcripts, and i do not have anything neither in english nor persian in sealed envelopes.
The only thing i have is a notarized translation of my degree which is not in a sealed envelope either.
Now i want to see if the notarized translation is enough or should i present anyother documents beside it?

Thanks alot for your help.
Though the Immigr guide insists for univ sealed 'transcripts', we have seen many submitting the 'notarized' copies only & sailing thru. I guess, it might lot depend on the VO & CHC specific... can't be sure though.

If u have no means of getting the sealed transcripts, u might just have no choice. In that case albeit, your 'translated'-notarized copies r the only way to go. Write a cover letter to the CHC explaining that plz. I think that will do.

Qorax.
Ps.: I didn't provide any transcripts.