+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not yet received the fees receipt!

Darshan143

Jul 1, 2013
Hello there,

I had paid the college tuition fees and also GIC on the same day i,e. 20th Sep through wire transfer also i have received a mail from scotia bank saying that they have received the amount on 26th. But whats bothering me is i haven't received my tuition fees receipt yet . Its over 10 days now. I have already sent a mail to payments@centennialcollege.ca, but there is no response. Feeling a bit tensed. Don't know what to do. Any suggestions? :(

Thanks in advance

andysingh

Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Darshan143 said:
Hello there,

I had paid the college tuition fees and also GIC on the same day i,e. 20th Sep through wire transfer also i have received a mail from scotia bank saying that they have received the amount on 26th. But whats bothering me is i haven't received my tuition fees receipt yet . Its over 10 days now. I have already sent a mail to payments @ centennialcollege.ca, but there is no response. Feeling a bit tensed. Don't know what to do. Any suggestions? :(

Thanks in advance
I think you have to wait some more for GIC. And for your college receipt you need to go to the student log in id and it should be there.