+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not sure about the NOC I've chosen (2173)

sadratizhoush

Jul 21, 2018
Iran
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-02-2019
Help me out, guys!
I've already received the AOR in my application so there is not much I can do. But I want to make sure that I've gone with the right NOC otherwise this stress will literally kill me :(:D

I chose 2173 but I believe my job duties are a combination of 2173 and 2174 as it includes coding.

Here is my job description:

Job title: Software Engineer

· Gathers feedback from departments, users and technical staff on software development needs, and works closely with them to build features that have significant business impact.

· Develops software using C# and Java under direct supervision of ICCIMA Information Technology Department if needed.

· Uses current and trending programming languages and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications (Engages and improves the whole lifecycle of services and programs).

· Responsible for the development and maintenance of key system applications such as Commercial Card Issuance System, Certificate of Origin Issuance System, Staff Leave and Overtime Management System (All the above-mentioned systems are running on the Web environment) in order to maintain their reliability and accessibility.

· Tracks record of designing and building complex software systems.

· Being a member of a project team participating in design, development, unit testing, testing support, and post implementation support, and working closely with other IT Department’s members to efficiently troubleshoot potential problems.

· Develops and delivers the following artifacts as required: Business Requirements Document, Design Document, Use Cases, and Process Models

· Plans and designs a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating systems, modifications, graphic modules, etc.

· Analyzes, programs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.

· Develops and installs programs to support general business applications running on PCs.

· Performs other duties as assigned.

What do you think? Personally, I believe it should be fine, but I'm a bit afraid that the officer may just simply reject my application for this similarity between my reference letter and NOC 2174.