+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

North island college vs okanagan college

sidhu_anwar

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey. I can only tell you about Okanagan College as I plan to begin my studies there this January(Kelowna campus). OC is in the okanagan region and is famous for its warm climate. It's a good location for tourism. It's one hour's flight away from Vancouver..... and there's a UBC campus in the same region. International tuition fee is around 11880/ year. Oh and there's an airport 10 minutes away from downtown Kelowna I think. That's pretty much all I know. The staff there has been wonderful so far for clearing your doubts..... just email them and I'm sure you'll get a reply from them within one day.
By the way, what course you plan to study??? :)

Enoch singapore

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
In okanagan I m looking for bachelor of business administration hospitality and tourism speciality for may intake
And in North college for post graduate diploma hospitality management.

No till so far no one get back to me from okanagan .I was emailed them last week about confirmation or myeligibility for following program. Today I will cal them

sidhu_anwar

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Enoch singapore said:
In okanagan I m looking for bachelor of business administration hospitality and tourism speciality for may intake
And in North college for post graduate diploma hospitality management.

No till so far no one get back to me from okanagan .I was emailed them last week about confirmation or myeligibility for following program. Today I will cal them
I'm going for Business Administration (accounting) diploma. You are also looking for a PG diploma? Do you already have a degree?
Update: The college strongly discourages students from joining in classes from may intake. As the semester syllabus will be condensed from 4 months to 2 months. Why don't you choose January intake? Who knows we may be future classmates!

Enoch singapore

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Anwar

Yes I am a graduate from Panjab university chd did bsc from there and also holding one year diploma in hospitality management from Singapore that was my big mistake to change field,that's why I had been rejected twice by cic . Now I m just applying last time because my ielts still valid and in sg companies give double salary alongwith bonus to employees at the end of January each year that's why I would like to go after Jan .

May be this time I will get something good otherwise I m happy working in SG :-* 8) .

sidhu_anwar

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello. Looks like things are going to be tough for you because you already have a bachelors + diploma and your bachelors was in a completely different field. But yes, if you want to apply, apply with a good SOP. Otherwise, Singapore isn't bad at all bro :p