+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-EE PNP - Can I quit my job after AOR?

Kate W

Nov 27, 2022
Hello experts. May I ask if anyone knows can I quit my job after aor? I've passed the medical exam and now no more updates. I'm planning to leave Canada for one month then come back to look for another job.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hello experts. May I ask if anyone knows can I quit my job after aor? I've passed the medical exam and now no more updates. I'm planning to leave Canada for one month then come back to look for another job.
Need more info. What is your current work permit, and is your nomination restricted to your employer?

The latter is most important - if your nomination is attached to that employer, then absolutely not regardless of if you have an open work permit.

If there's no restrictions on employment and you have an open work permit then go for your life!

Kate W

Nov 27, 2022
Need more info. What is your current work permit, and is your nomination restricted to your employer?

The latter is most important - if your nomination is attached to that employer, then absolutely not regardless of if you have an open work permit.

If there's no restrictions on employment and you have an open work permit then go for your life!
Thank you