+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC

Enoch_Joshua

Sep 2, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi people, I am working as a Graphic Designer for the past three years, But during my work. i use to work on Web Design, Video Editing and Web Development. But all my job offers and reliving letter has only Graphic Design occupation. Can i submit two NOC with this like Graphic Designer and Web Developer ? This is for Pr i have NOC for Graphic Desing.

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi people, I am working as a Graphic Designer for the past three years, But during my work. i use to work on Web Design, Video Editing and Web Development. But all my job offers and reliving letter has only Graphic Design occupation. Can i submit two NOC with this like Graphic Designer and Web Developer ?
Don‘t know what you are applying to, but you have one Primary NOC. Your NOC matches the job responsibilities in your job letter. If you cannot prove a NOC with letters, paystubs, receipts, contracts then no, you cannot use another NOC.

Enoch_Joshua

Sep 2, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Don‘t know what you are applying to, but you have one Primary NOC. Your NOC matches the job responsibilities in your job letter. If you cannot prove a NOC with letters, paystubs, receipts, contracts then no, you cannot use another NOC.
Hey buddy, I have NOC for Graphic Design But I also worked on NOC for Web development. But I dont have proof for that

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hey buddy, I have NOC for Graphic Design But I also worked on NOC for Web development. But I dont have proof for that
You need proof you did the job with job letters from employer, paystubs, contracts, receipts, bank statements. If you cannot prove you did the job, then don’t include it. IRCC wants proof and not you saying I really did this job.