+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC selection help

BeenishR

Apr 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Hi All,

I am having difficulty in selecting the right NOC for my current Job. Below is the description and I have seen all NOC codes and did not find a match. Can anyone pls help me out in this?

Education : Bachelors of Engineering ( Mechanical ) and MBA

Job Responsibilities :
• Conduct Safety Walkabout & first level operational assurance checks for Product Quality management with storage and handling terminal teams (Health Check activities)

· Manage implementation and maintain compliance of Downstream Supply Chain Product Quality policy and standards at fuel storage terminals

· Manage fuels standards legal compliance and assurance across supply chain, ensuring knowledge transfer to all operations staff

· Ensure Product Supply Specification implementation after consultation with respective stakeholders Compliance check through Certificate of Quality and advising on testing of product at labs

• Responsible to drive continuous improvement in the development and delivery of cost effective and fit for purpose fuel products that meet promise on quality and performance. This includes management and delivery of fuels technical support to Retail forecourt and Commercial Fuels businesses working in close collaboration with their respective technical team/focal points.

• Manage customer complaints regarding fuel quality and provide resolution

• Follow & manage own travel budget, know the details on a monthly basis

• Identify areas of concern in PQ policies and standards. To ensure PQ risk across supply chain are identified and appropriately mitigated at key supply points managing strict compliance

• In case of PQ off-spec Incident’s, responsible to ensure timely and detailed investigation with clearly defined corrective actions and implementation as per the agreed timelines by business

· Facilitate in lab audits and help teams close identified gaps

• Lead value generation initiatives including fuel blending and off-spec product management

• Product Supply Specification review ensuring no value leakage & Quality give away

• Support businesses in new product introductions including SAP system support and product life cycle management

• Manage full on ground implementation of Risk Based Sampling & Testing

• Focal Point for relevant PQ campaign in the region working closely with respective PQ leads

• Conduct PQ courses for terminal, transport and trading staff and build competency

• Responsible for technical advice/support to Terminal & Transport in Country of responsibility

Involve in & lead advocacy on fuels and biofuels specifications e.g. govt engagements on fuel/biofuels & relevant Euro implementations & compliance in the country

+Hummingbird+

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Someone one the forum may be able to make a recommendation, although I advise you contact the official NOC team (see below).

They responded quite quickly to me when I made an enquiry.

Hi.

If you have reviewed the existing NOC descriptions in detail already (with special attention to the responsibilities, not necessarily job title), then try contacting the relevant team with a NOC enquiry here: http://www1.canada.ca/en/contact/noc.html

Reactions: BeenishR