+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC for Sales Operations Manager

Usaage

Dec 17, 2022
Am working as Sales Operations Manager for last 8 Years. Can anyone guide me what my NOC would be? Am directly not involved in sales, I more into operations as a support for the sales team. Doing Sales Promotion Schemes, MIS Reports & Logistics and Ware House Support.

Thanks in advance

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Am working as Sales Operations Manager for last 8 Years. Can anyone guide me what my NOC would be? Am directly not involved in sales, I more into operations as a support for the sales team. Doing Sales Promotion Schemes, MIS Reports & Logistics and Ware House Support.

Thanks in advance

Based on the information you have provided, it is likely that your National Occupational Classification (NOC) code would be 1123 - Sales and Marketing Managers. This NOC code applies to individuals who plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement sales and marketing strategies and programs.

The duties of a Sales and Marketing Manager may include developing and implementing sales and marketing plans, establishing and maintaining relationships with clients and customers, analyzing market trends and sales data to identify new opportunities, and overseeing the work of sales and marketing staff. As a Sales Operations Manager, your role in supporting the sales team and handling logistics, warehousing and sales promotion schemes would likely fall under this NOC code. you may want to consult with your employer or a qualified immigration professional for further guidance.

Usaage

Dec 17, 2022
Based on the information you have provided, it is likely that your National Occupational Classification (NOC) code would be 1123 - Sales and Marketing Managers. This NOC code applies to individuals who plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement sales and marketing strategies and programs.

The duties of a Sales and Marketing Manager may include developing and implementing sales and marketing plans, establishing and maintaining relationships with clients and customers, analyzing market trends and sales data to identify new opportunities, and overseeing the work of sales and marketing staff. As a Sales Operations Manager, your role in supporting the sales team and handling logistics, warehousing and sales promotion schemes would likely fall under this NOC code. you may want to consult with your employer or a qualified immigration professional for further guidance.
Thank You for the help.... Let me go and check the NOC...

fragrancehopes

Star Member
Feb 2, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could you please clarify below-mentioned points...

Experience:
My wife has work experience as per the below dates
  • Oct'2022 - Present as an Early Childhood Educator
  • Sep'2018 - Apr'2019 as a Kindergarten Teacher
  • Aug'2009 - Dec'2013 as an Early Childhood Educator
Education:
Outcome 1 - Associate degree (two years) from a recognized university (Credential 1)
Outcome 2 - Associate degree (one year) from a recognized university (Credential 2)

Please let me know how many years of experience (outside of Canada) should I select for her and which qualification to be selected.

Many thanks and highly appreciate for your time,