+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC for Power BI/ Tableau Developer working on Snowlake and Azure SQL database

i69th.dc

Feb 22, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I am currently working as a BI developer and was hoping to get some information regarding the right NOC to choose. I am requesting you to please guide me in the same.

My job roles and responsibilities are as follows: -

Designation: - Senior Analyst

Responsibilities -

A Large Construction Equipment Manufacturing Organization –

• 1. Working closely with leading construction machinery and equipment manufacturing company based in the USA and involved in migration project of existing Tableau dashboards to Power BI dashboard for S&OP team by leveraging Oracle database for top management
  • 2. Responsible for building Driver Safety Systems dashboards in Power BI using Azure SQL databases
  • 3. Responsible for developing snowflake usage monitoring reports by leveraging the Snowflake data warehouse platform
  • 4. Migrated 70 Tableau dashboards to Power BI dashboards within 4 months i.e., 2 months before committed time, that too with 97% bugs-free quality. Received Team Awesome award and got praised by client multiple times for achieving the goal
  • 5. Developing, implementing, and testing Power BI dashboards which involves creating complex calculated columns and measures using Data Analysis Expression (DAX) language, and creating advanced custom PL/SQL statements where needed
  • 6. Developing, troubleshooting, and resolving issues in data models to ensure optimised performance and data aggregation
  • 7. Setting up gateways using an Oracle application account and scheduling automatic refreshes to PBI datasets in the Power BI service
  • 8. Creating row-level security with Power BI and integration with the Power BI service portal
  • 9. Developing and integrating visuals based on stakeholder and customer requirements using Power BI Desktop
  • 10. Communicating progress, addressing concerns, and providing updates on project status to the stakeholders. Train team members both internally and externally, and develop training materials for easy understanding of data visualization and database concepts