+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC for office administrator - university

owais81

Nov 3, 2018
Hi everyone,
i need an assistance. i can't find the noc for my job position. my responsibilities consist of following tasks:
1. Dealing with daily routine students affairs issues concerning the HoD. Some of the responsibilities were:

a. Preparing the templates for different artifacts like reference letter, character certificates, equivalence certificate, bonafide student certificate etc.

b. Delegating and coordinating with related departments for issuance of these letters on behalf of HoD.

c. Providing Reference letters for internship programs and for visiting organizations for educational purposes.

d. Acted as liaison for correspondence with external stakeholders and responded to their queries through QASMS official contact email account and all other social accounts.

e. Coordination of faculty meetings.

f. Coordination for meetings of Board of Studies of School.

g. Coordination for faculty development programs.

2. Coordination for the internship program:

a. Maintained database of students w.r.t supervisors for internship program.

b. Prepared artifacts templates for the Internship evaluation and coordinated with the faculty / students for conduction of these evaluations.

3. Supervised the publishing of School’s monthly newsletters. Find Branding opportunities for sponsoring organizations .

4. Prepared and provided the School’s annual report for the University Prospectus.

5. Coordinated with IT department for the update of the School’s website.

6. Facilitated in the designing of the advertisement of School’s semester wise induction

7. Automated the teacher evaluation activity.

8. Executed and completed the teacher evaluation activity for the Fall and Spring semsters of 2011.

9. Maintained Alumni databank.

Compiled the Graduate profile.