+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC for IT Product Manager

jp3189n

Sep 4, 2017
Dear friends, I’ve been trying to decide which NOC to use for the following tasks. I’ve been working for an airline as an IT Product Management Coordinator but not sure if it should be 0213 or 2171. I am most incline for 2171 as I don’t manage people. Any guidance will be appreciated.

• Manage the product backlog as sole responsible, including its documentation & priority, according to the business goals, aimed at keeping its visibility, clarity and coherence in regard to the task to be done.
  • Supervise the usability & expected return of the investment; responsible for expected dates & functionalities.
  • Plan, revise and detail on the objectives of each sprint through active & timely participation in developing & solving or managing technical & business risks or problems, permanently seeking the continual improvement in all processes.
  • Prioritize the (internal & business) greater value demand ensuring the required resources in the appropriate time for its implementation.
  • Identify demand conflicts; recommend escalating the solution aimed at balancing new work request & current work load.
  • Manage, promote & support the business in creating, substantiating & supporting initiatives of the identified business, justifying the quantitative and qualitative benefits of the initiatives.
  • Detail, at functional & technical level, business initiatives to facilitate their development through product lines.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Shrutic

Dec 9, 2020
@jp3189n What did you choose finally? Did you get ITA? I chose 2171 as NOC for Product Owner and got ITA. I am having second thoughts about the NOC now.