+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC for ETL developer with education in Mechanical engineering

Kanmani_kk

Jul 20, 2018
Can someone help me figuring the Canada NOC that I have to choose? I am SAS developer (ETL developer) with education in mechanical engineering. I am confused between:
2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers and
2172 Database analysts and data administrators.

2172 says that

• A bachelor's degree, usually in computer science or in mathematics or Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
But, since I have studied mechanical engineering, I am not sure if I should choose this. But my roles and responsibilities are closer to 2172.

Sid1986

Jul 31, 2018
I am masters in electronics engineering but i have an experienc of 4 years of teaching mathematics to o levels
what will be my noc and am i eligible to apply for EE as my educational background is different than my career field.
regards
Reply soon

bmr

Jan 30, 2015
Can someone help me figuring the Canada NOC that I have to choose? I am SAS developer (ETL developer) with education in mechanical engineering. I am confused between:

2172 says that

• A bachelor's degree, usually in computer science or in mathematics or Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
But, since I have studied mechanical engineering, I am not sure if I should choose this. But my roles and responsibilities are closer to 2172.
since u working ETL area , go for 2172

ishakeshavan

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015

2172 says that

Did you get your PR, with mechanical engineering and 2172?