+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC confusion between 6221 and 6411

ibrahim-52

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
Hello Guys!
I have a job offer but I am really confused whether it qualifies under NOC 6411 (Category C) or NOC 6221 (Category B).
Can anyone please help me categorize it? or recommend the best way to determine it?

Job Description:
  • Perform exceptional sales and service to customers and end-users while demonstrating product knowledge and excitement for Bosch & Dremel products.
  • Develop positive relationships and maintain regular professional communication with Bosch management, dealer management, and store associates customers, and colleagues.
  • Plan and execute in-store product training sessions and demonstrations to educate store associates, management and customers aligned with Bosch corporate marketing strategy.
  • Coordinate with local store management to hold demo events, tent events, and other end-user engagement activities in-store to drive sales.
  • Support and implement strategic corporate brand marketing initiatives and promotional activities
  • Visiting existing and new customers within a designated territory
  • Re-order product for existing customers on the current program
  • Drive sales from new product launches, flyer promotions and other promo driven means.
  • Manage and track sales growth and visits in data system (CRM)
  • Monitor weekly sales and analyze monthly results to identify additional opportunities and understand the competition