+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Codes

vansharora58

Aug 30, 2024
Hi,

I'm not able to conclude the NOC codes that I should use for my work experience. Can someone have a look at my job duties and suggest something?

Zomato Media Pvt Ltd:
  • Curated & updated information about partner restaurants to help build a solid product base for Zomato using in-house software.
  • Prepared and oversaw the seamless creation of webpages for new restaurants on Zomato using in-house software.
  • Executed quality analysis for content on the website and app (Menus, Photos, Details).
  • Managed & handled escalations from restaurant partners & in-house teams to ensure content health metrics on the website and app.
  • Responsible for media planning, strategizing and administrative tasks for various restaurants - Zomato SneakPeak.
  • Collected & processed data from sales managers to strategize advertising campaigns.
  • Coordinated with internal/external stakeholders, and clients to plan media strategies (Photography, Videography, Content Creation).
  • Managed post-campaign live escalations and kept performance metrics in check.
  • Ensured logical deadlines were set and met coordinating with internal/external stakeholders.
OYORooms:
  • Maintained a partnership between OYO Rooms and UberEats, to promote multiple restaurants managed by OYO Rooms.
  • Organized partnership meetings and ensured effective follow-ups.
  • Identified new partnership opportunities to enhance partner satisfaction and increase revenue.
  • Collaborated with key stakeholders at OYO Rooms and UberEats to ensure partnership objectives were met.
  • Monitored and reported partnership metrics using CRM systems.
  • Tracked KPI performance while coordinating with stakeholders at OYO Rooms and UberEats.
  • Collaborated with in-house compliance, legal teams, and external agencies to acquire licenses for over 400+ restaurant partners all over India.
  • Assisted in resolving any partnership-related issues with operations, marketing, and compliance teams to ensure seamless restaurant onboarding.
Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So what NOCs do you think are closest to your job responsibilities. It doesn’t have to be a perfect match. No one is going to go on the NOC database and search for you.