+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code

Sep 20, 2023
Hello there, I am also very confused with my NOC code. I have more than three years of experience with Amazon and my job title was SPRO investigator which stands for Selling partner risk operations investigator. Key job responsibilities mentioned by company are:

Roles and Responsibilities: This includes, but is not limited to: • Researches and evaluates facts surrounding seller transactions • Takes appropriate action on investigated transactions based on established standard operation procedure and tools • Documents their actions by providing detailed annotations • Communicates with external customers via email during the investigation process • Communicates with internal customers and peers in person, via email, annotations and phone during and following the investigation process • Understand the issue and make best use of the available resources to resolve it • Systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners/ teams according to processes and standard • Communicate with internal and external stakeholders • Understand performance metrics to create analysis for driving business goals • Meet predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards.

I worked as a fraud investigator and basically, I was a claims investigator, I used to hand claims raised by customers of Amazon after receiving the item in damaged condition or when the item was delivered by Amazon as per App but it wasn't received by the customer. So I used to investigate every checkpoint of claim and issue refunds to customers if they were eligible. My confusion is NOC 1312.2 – Insurance claims examiners or 1114 / 11109 tier. If I go with NOC 1312 insurance claims investigator I am not sure if it will also work for claims investigator of Amazon as NOC 1312 only talks about insurance claims but my job was not related to Insurance.

Thanks for reading a long query but It would really help me if someone can guide finding a perfect NOC code for my profile.