+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Noc code

yash_0092

Jan 4, 2022
Hello Group Members,

Need help!!!
I am in a confused state regarding my job duties and I am not sure what will be the NOC/TEER code for this .

I will be applying after November so would be very helpful if you can help me in finding the TEER Code. I personally fill the TEER CODE for this is 13201 - Production and Transportation Coordinator
But there are other TEER code
14400- shippers and Receivers
14402 - Production logistics workers
14404 - Dispatchers
14405 - Transportation route and crew schedulers

Please help in identifying the TEER code and will this job comes express entry or not?

I have attached the duties of my job. My title is Customs Coordinator

• Assists with driver conveyances and follow-up within the Customs brokerage network
  • Assists processing of inbound cargo documents
  • Assists with set up and submission in Viasafe (our portal to Canada and US Customs)
  • Assists with the creation and submission of driver conveyances and manifests.
  • Processes shipment data in computer system
  • Receives and checks documents
  • Processes and manages emails
  • Communicates and monitor the movements of loads effectively and ensure that the shipments are delivered on time.
  • Assists with billing/invoicing, Indexing and updating POD’s (proof of delivery receipts), Missing image, and Undeliverable reporting.
  • Helps to identifies any workflow problems with a clear focus on customer service
  • Effectively communicates and interfaces with other departments and helps solve problems
  • Identifies problems for review by the manager and helps to develop and implement appropriate solutions.
  • Handles calls and questions from clients and/or drivers
  • Communicates with terminals in the US when shipments are in accepted status with Customs
  • Updating shipment status in several computer systems throughout the day
  • Other duties to meet customer requirements
Thank You so much!
Really appreciate your help!!
You doing fantastic Job!