Noc code

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
From my search i was able to find this NOC 1523

I ain't professional but the NOC is to be selected by the applicant itself by comparing own duties with NOC duties and choose the NOC which matches more. The title of job doesn't need to be matching. The lead statement should match with 80% + match of duties

There would be more NOC's which matches your experience, which other members could find for you

schllllllllp

Jul 1, 2021
Hi guys!! Sorry to post under this thread.

I recently got a job as a Vendor Relations Associate but I can't find the NOC Code anywhere. Does anyone have an idea what the Code could be?

These are the duties/responsibilities of the position
  • Review and log all compliance issues, handle questions from vendors and internal departments (e.g. logistics, merchandising, supply chain, and finance).
  • Create compliance chargeback invoices, issue chargebacks to vendors, and provide backup documentation as requested.
  • Compile a list of chargebacks for the internal Accounts Payable team to be deducted from vendors’ invoice payments on a monthly basis. Provide backup documentation for audit as requested.
  • Investigate and coordinate the solution of inventory discrepancies such as barcode issues, pre pack issues, short shipments, no shows, suspended ASN/distro problems, etc.
  • Coordinate the preparation of incorrect product returns from NLS back to the vendor. Oversee damages resolution process with the merchandising and NLS team, including return to vendor processes as needed.
  • Liaise with our third party logistics provider - NLS daily, including - answering all correspondence, provide direction on receiving product into the inventory system, coordinate late/early shipment requests, advise on appointment requests outside of approved shipping window, facilitate ASN issues, coordinate ticket files, and answer all general enquiries related to the flow of goods from vendor to warehouse.

Thanks!