+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

noc code - super confused 1252/1253/1254

Mansi.z

Oct 2, 2019
Dear all , pls pls pls help me to select noc between 1252/1253/1254.

I am really confused between these 3 Noc codes. Please please help me out

Below are Job roles and responsibilities

1. Spend Analytics Solution

2. Data Mapping and Validation

3. Product Attribution and Cataloguing

4. Product Classification and Taxonomy Development

5. HCPCS Coding

6. Product Recall Capture / Alert Management

7. Contract Digitization & Scanning Services

Brief job description

1. Spend Analytics Solution - create automated processes to classify spend data and identify savings opportunities.

2. Data Mapping and Validation - Review and validate data to maintain and check accuracy. Normalizes the Item/supplier information including demographics of the supplier and parent-child relationship; maps the normalized data to the master database. -

· Enables higher match rates

· Ensures up to date information in vendor masters with regards to acquisition/mergers and address changes etc.

3. Product Attribution and Cataloguing - to help build attribution rules and customize the attribute type and number. We define rules to suit the existing business specifications, focus and intended usage/final product.

a. Research empowered by trained physicians and paramedical staff

b. As many as 32 different product attributes

c. Allows for comparative product analysis

d. Improved sourcing through consistent descriptions

4. Product Classification and Taxonomy Development - product classification services include global schemas like UNSPSC and/or any proprietary schema of manufacturer / supplier. We help our clients build a schema to specific domain, tailored to customer needs and provide a mapping/cross walk from any proprietary schema to the global schema.

a. Enhanced spend analysis

b. Improved budgeting and forecasting

5. HCPCS Coding - Provide HCPCS level-2 coding services to facilitate accurate reimbursements of hospital supplies billed to a public or private insurer in compliance with CMS guidelines.

6. Product Recall Capture / Alert Management - We provide our clients with prompt and complete product recall information.

7. Contract Digitization & Scanning Services - Analysis and digitization of supplier or GPO contracts, including the extraction of effective start and end dates, key business terms, products, prices, and relevant tier information.

Business industry : Healthcare analytics

Job details: Joined as Content analyst and currently Lead- Subject matter expert

Preferred education for my department is pharmacy/medical/paramedical or master degree in science subject.

Detailed information: My department is basically working for usa based GPO like premier healthcare solutions who is working on supply chain management in healthcare field with hospital/gpo database.

We work on healthcare database related to mostly medical/surgical/hospital related products. We need to work on cleansing that data according to client specific requirements and make data better or according to requirements.

We need to work on data provided by client in excel files or sometimes in specific software.

Please note we do not work on patient information/medical insurance/billing/transcription, our are of work is limited to healthcare products and related to it.

yliu1398

Aug 22, 2022
Hello, I'm in a similar role as you. I am so confused. Did you get the PR and which code did you use? Thank you so much!