+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code suggestion

ILDH

Jul 24, 2022
Hello all

I'm starting to fill my Express Entry profile but I'm stuck with the NOC code for the job that I want to use.

My company letter explaining my duties is kind vague (I don't know if it's the norm), I used to be a Business Intelligence consultant, do you guys think I can use the code 2171 for this?

Thank you!

My duties in the letter:

* Carry out technical studies, monitor and evaluate market trends and propose actions to improve, develop and structure products, services and operations that impact the entire organization;

* Plan, coordinate and promote actions to improve systems and processes, constituting scenarios and anticipating problems, opportunities, threats and challenges;

* Participate in meetings related to products, services, operations and planning in your area, providing information and presenting solution proposals;

* Work with (company's name) units and external bodies providing technical support in matters related to its area of operation;
* Issuing specialized technical opinions that support decision-making.

The duties of the 2171 NOC code:

Information systems business analysts and consultants

* Confer with clients to identify and document requirements
* Conduct business and technical studies
* Design, develop, integrate, test and implement information systems business solutions
* Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, security and service delivery.

Systems security analysts

* Confer with clients to identify and document requirements, assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware
* Develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.

Information systems quality assurance analysts

* Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products and information systems.

Systems auditors

* Conduct independent third-party reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems.