+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code selection between 21310 and 22310.

Gabe08

Dec 22, 2023
Hello,

I am in the same boat of confusion as everyone in electrical and electronics engineer, I am writing my duties here, if anyone can help me to confirm if you feel they are matching 70% to 80% of 21310 .

Here are my duties.

• On-site design reviews, meeting with customers and their employees to support installation and operational training for customers.
  • Electrical Computer-Aided Design (creating electrical schematics) and reports.
  • Develop, create, and keep current all electrical documentation, including BOM generation, ordering, and standard operating procedure for customers.
  • Design and inspect the assembly of electrical equipment to ensure the functionality of the control system.
  • Assembly of electrical control systems, including wiring, installation and testing of various systems.
  • Automation projects, concepts, support, and development.
  • PLC/HMI (Siemens, Rockwell Automation, Omron, and Schneider) programming and modifications of programs and devices.
  • Customer service calls (troubleshooting).

Here is description on esdc website.

This group performs some or all of the following duties:

• Conduct research into the feasibility, design, operation and performance of electrical generation and distribution networks, electrical machinery and components and electronic communications, instrumentation and control systems, equipment, and components
  • Prepare material cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications for electrical and electronic systems and equipment
  • Design electrical and electronic circuits, components, systems and equipment
  • Conduct micro or nanodevices simulations, characterization, process modeling and integration in the development of new electronic devices and products
  • Supervise and inspect the installation, modification, testing and operation of electrical and electronic systems and equipment
  • Develop maintenance and operating standards for electrical and electronic systems and equipment
  • Investigate electrical or electronic failures
  • Prepare contract documents and evaluate tenders for construction or maintenance
  • Supervise technicians, technologists, programmers, analysts and other engineers.

Banjizzle

Jan 1, 2024
But mine is under the 2141 this is my Noc but the educations requirement is degree I have a 3 year college diploma according to Wes but was a 4 year programme in my country