+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Noc Code Occupation

JoFSd1208

Jan 2, 2024
hi,
I have been working in 2 NOC code Occupations, Tourism supervisor and executive assistant in an engineering company.Which one is high in demand in Canada?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hi,
I have been working in 2 NOC code Occupations, Tourism supervisor and executive assistant in an engineering company.Which one is high in demand in Canada?
For EE, it only matters if you are in trades, healthcare and tech NOCs for specific draws. Want a very high score for ITA through open draws. As for PNPs, neither are really in high demand unless in the 3 areas mentioned. EAs can be hired In Canada.

Reactions: JoFSd1208

JoFSd1208

Jan 2, 2024
If a receive a job offer from a Canadian employer as an Executive assistant and the employer uses the International Francophone program, can this help me?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If a receive a job offer from a Canadian employer as an Executive assistant and the employer uses the International Francophone program, can this help me?
If LMIA exemption is approved as employer has an opening and hasn’t been able to fill it, and it an established, legitimate business with CRA, it is possible your permit can be approved. Assume employer understands process, is eligible and meets business legitimacy requirements. How long has job been posted in Canada? EA is usually a position that can be filled by Canadians.

JoFSd1208

Jan 2, 2024
Thank you for your assist. I have an active EE profile, and if the LMIA accept my profile can add on my EE profile that i have a job offer and use the express entry system to enter Canada?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your assist. I have an active EE profile, and if the LMIA accept my profile can add on my EE profile that i have a job offer and use the express entry system to enter Canada?
No. With francophone mobility 50 points are not added to your profile. You need an approved work permit, come to Canada and work for a year, then you add the 50 points. Then you update profile from employer with a new job letter stating job one year past PR.

Reactions: JoFSd1208