+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code - need help

garrett

Jul 28, 2014
Hi guys,

I have worked in the position of project coordinator in a mechanical contractor company,

My job duty are the following:

- Preparing Take off and submit the final counts of associated material or equipment to project manager for approval (requisition of supplies and material).
- Plumbing and piping take off from mechanical drawings.
- Coordinate with project team, general contractor, sub-trades on RFI’s, Site Instructions and information Bulletins and keep track them.
- Review shop drawings as per specification and submit to general contractor or engineer for approval.
- Coordinate with suppliers or sub-trades on equipment deliveries, shop drawings and operation manuals.
- Prepared and submitted all the close-out documents such as warranty letter, sprinkler letter, O&M manuals and as-built drawings.
- Price scope changes, change orders and work orders as required, Track & manage contemplated change notices and change orders in the database.

which noc code can i use? should we must have a noc code for each job we have worked?

please help me out.

I am sending out my application this week.

thanks guys.!!

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
garrett said:
Hi guys,

I have worked in the position of project coordinator in a mechanical contractor company,

My job duty are the following:

- Preparing Take off and submit the final counts of associated material or equipment to project manager for approval (requisition of supplies and material).
- Plumbing and piping take off from mechanical drawings.
- Coordinate with project team, general contractor, sub-trades on RFI's, Site Instructions and information Bulletins and keep track them.
- Review shop drawings as per specification and submit to general contractor or engineer for approval.
- Coordinate with suppliers or sub-trades on equipment deliveries, shop drawings and operation manuals.
- Prepared and submitted all the close-out documents such as warranty letter, sprinkler letter, O&M manuals and as-built drawings.
- Price scope changes, change orders and work orders as required, Track & manage contemplated change notices and change orders in the database.

which noc code can i use? should we must have a noc code for each job we have worked?
Depends if you have the right background - just guessing - I find 3 possibilities - check the duties and responsibilities -

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/ProfileKeyword.aspx?val=2&val1=2232&val11=mechanical+tech&val12=0&val13=0&val14=&val15=0&val16=0

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/ProfileKeyword.aspx?val=2&val1=2253&val11=mechanical%20tech&val12=0&val13=0&val14=&val15=0&val16=0

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/ProfileKeyword.aspx?val=6&val1=6221&val11=mechanical%20tech&val12=0&val13=0&val14=&val15=0&val16=0

Also, when you request the letter of employment from your employer, please have someone review and revise the duties you list above - the language needs quite a bit of improvement. And remember, you're writing these for someone who is not in your field - limit the technical jargon.