+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC CODE INQUIRY help!!

harryqblove

Nov 2, 2017
Hi experts!

Could you please see what noc code most likely in the following description?
I would like to take the code 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting but it seems very vague on its job description.

My title is Order Control Analyst

1. Analysis and action planning of time sensitive airline partner edits and transactions
2. Perform continuous audits to ensure standard, consistent and quality master data in catering systems is valid and correct.
3. Autonomously determine prioritization of the schedule based upon JIT(just in time) data
4. Edit and manipulate various metrics that impact billing reports resulting from customer initiated change
5. data mine reports, transactions and codes directly impacting service delivery for our broad customer base
6. communicate with airline customers across Canada on a daily base, regarding changes to in flight food/stocking orders from within a central meal ordering department that services Canada.
7. Coordination of field logistical changes to the impacted units across Canada.
8. Act as the liaison between our airline customers and other field operation
9. communicate effectively at all levels within the organization to ensure that our airline customer requirements are met within the strict time frames
10. In this capacity, you must assist with the priorities assigned and as designated by management.

My situation is now my work permit about to expire and I need this position ( I only worked 4 months in this position and then went to my current position as financial analyst) to reach my two year work experience.

Much appreciated,

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi experts!

I would like to take the code 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting but it seems very vague on its job description.

1. Analysis and action planning of time sensitive airline partner edits and transactions
2. Perform continuous audits to ensure standard, consistent and quality master data in catering systems is valid and correct.
3. Autonomously determine prioritization of the schedule based upon JIT(just in time) data
4. Edit and manipulate various metrics that impact billing reports resulting from customer initiated change
5. data mine reports, transactions and codes directly impacting service delivery for our broad customer base
6. communicate with airline customers across Canada on a daily base, regarding changes to in flight food/stocking orders from within a central meal ordering department that services Canada.
7. Coordination of field logistical changes to the impacted units across Canada.
9. communicate effectively at all levels within the organization to ensure that our airline customer requirements are met within the strict time frames
10. In this capacity, you must assist with the priorities assigned and as designated by management.

My situation is now my work permit about to expire and I need this position ( I only worked 4 months in this position and then went to my current position as financial analyst) to reach my two year work experience.

Much appreciated,
You can choose that.

KhushalK

Oct 13, 2020
Hi experts!

Much appreciated,
Hi,
Would you be able to advise if 1122 worked for you?
Thanks.