+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Noc code help

mohass1988

Jul 18, 2023
I carry out a combination of administrative and medical work that is related to pharmacetical setting. I am part of health program of a pharmceatical company that provide medication to patients in need and that after i review their prescription and eligibality to be supported. When looking at the noc codes i see that i could use the pharmacist assistant but the problem i dont work in a pharmacy but i rather work them and assist them in the same tasks as the pharmacist assistant. Can i use this noc code ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I carry out a combination of administrative and medical work that is related to pharmacetical setting. I am part of health program of a pharmceatical company that provide medication to patients in need and that after i review their prescription and eligibality to be supported. When looking at the noc codes i see that i could use the pharmacist assistant but the problem i dont work in a pharmacy but i rather work them and assist them in the same tasks as the pharmacist assistant. Can i use this noc code ?
Our job duties must match the NOC.

mohass1988

Jul 18, 2023
Thank you for replying, in context the duties match but i am afraid about the job setting. I dont work under the pharmacist in the same location but i do an assistant pharmacist role. It is different job settings. Will it be a problem to pick that?