+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code Help

nobleza01

Jun 7, 2023
Please help me which NOC code matches my duties and responsibilities. I'm currently working as a Recruiter for a staffing agency and coordinates directly with the employer. I'm not the one who prepares the contract and other typical HR duties to hire the employee.

I'm debating between 1223 (NOC 2016) / 12101 (NOC 2021) - Human resources and recruitment officers OR 14102 - Personnel clerks

These are my job duties as described by my company.
  • Collect and develop job descriptions for different positions requisitioned by clients
  • Correspond with clients and candidates through email, phone and text messages.
  • Prepare to post job adverts for positions through Indeed, Job Bank and other social media platforms.
  • Source prospective candidates using agency’s database and other recruitment platforms like Indeed, Monster.com and social media.
  • Answer to calls and emails from candidates to register using agency’s applicant tracking system.
  • Maintain and ensure that candidate and employee records are updated accurately.
  • Collect job experiences, resumes and basic information from candidates to build their profile in the system.
  • Perform job and task analysis with the team as a preparation to source the best candidates.
  • Report to Recruitment Coordinator with status update on jobs and candidates.
  • Coordinate with clients and candidates to schedule timely interviews.
  • Maintain regular communication with candidates