+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC CODE HELP - SALES & DESIGN CONSULTANT

May 31, 2022
Can anyone please help me find my NOC CODE. My Duties and responsibilities are as under:

My Qualification is : INFORMATION SYSTEMS BUSINESS ANALYSIS

As SALES & DESIGN CONSULTANT, the EMPLOYEE will be responsible for the following tasks:

Sales:

• Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, yearly sales targets

• Establish rapport and build professional relationships with clients

• Qualify customer by asking clear, direct, exploratory questions to understand their needs

• Work closely with peers and leadership team to support inbound calls, outbound calls, virtual consultations, chat, SMS, and email channels of the business

• Expertly handle customer inquiries, and confidently promote and sell NewAge Products

• Assist customers with placing draft orders or converting drafts to complete sales

• Follow-up with customers regularly to close leads

• Upsell, cross-sell, and offer services to provide the best customer experience

Design:

• Take customer input to design organization solutions to meet their needs

• Use suite of design software to prepare visually appealing recommendations

• Leverage deep product knowledge to creatively solve even the most challenging space solutions

• Deliver customer a personalized, unique, wowing outcome including optional additional elements

• Provide a world class design experience on every interaction

General:

• Regularly share customer feedback to help business plan future products, processes, or other services that are not currently in place

• Identify gaps or issues that could risk the success of sales or promotions, and escalate the concern to leadership for review

• Maintain a high level of work quality across all responsibilities

• Be a brand ambassador for all NewAge product categories

• Advocate on behalf of NewAge customers in everything you do; and

• Such other tasks as may reasonably be expected of an individual in a position the same as or substantially similar to the position of Sales & Design Consultant in a business the same or substantially similar to the Business.