+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code for Vendor Master Data Analyst

vinodrana

Apr 10, 2020
Hi Guys, can anyone help me with the NOC code of Master Data Analyst, is it come under 2172.

Set up and maintain Inventory Vendors Corporate related field information within Vendor Maintenance system for the Canadian enterprise. The role also includes analysis, cleansing and standardization of existing Vendor Master Data to create consistent information across Canada for our Customers and Sysco Associates.

Role Responsibilities:
  • Process Inventory Vendor set ups and changes to the Vendor Master Corporate related fields and push to the site environments
  • Work with various data query tools and IT to run reports showing existing data setups and differences
  • Review existing Inventory Vendor data and work with subject matter experts within the company to determine proper master data set up in order to standardize information across Canada
  • Work with sites to eliminate duplicate Vendor set ups
  • Collaborate with Global Standard (GS1), Corporate AS240 Systems, EDI, Central Billing and other areas related to the MDM vendor function

samratbutola

Jun 29, 2021
Hi Vinod,

Could you please tell me which NOC code did you select? My responsibilities are also similar and I am not able to find the appropriate job code.