+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code for Non-tech Program Manager

Satish Jain

Aug 29, 2022
Hey everyone,

I am looking for some advice on the NOC code for a non-tech program manager like me. I already have my profile in the pool & for now, have selected 1122 business management consulting.

I am an individual contributor to the team & work on creating & improving processes for stakeholders. I also work on various projects within the vertical, most of these projects are based on data analysis & process improvement. I use SQL regularly to pull in data but do not necessarily code, hence the non-tech part.

These are my roles & responsibilities:
  • Design and implement standardized work for processes and also to address challenges pertaining to key performance indicators across all sites.
  • Support site leadership in strategic planning. Deliver data and analysis to help prioritize projects and initiatives.
  • Coach and mentor site staff to understand and carry out components of a continuous improvement program.
  • Lead data collection, time studies, and other data analysis as part of continuous process improvement efforts.
  • Oversee pipeline and ongoing docket of process improvement projects.
  • Coach project resources on relevant tools and methods for discovering and implementing process improvements.

Looking for some help from fellow candidates, thanks!