+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code for Medical Science liaison (Medical affairs)

AirbusA330

Dec 16, 2018
Hello,
Can somebody help me decide which NOC code to choose for my job description below :

-Provide thorough up-to-date medical and scientific expertise.

-Drive messages to selected KOLs/Stakeholders of high-quality medical information on new-launches and contribute company Strategies with KOL insights in assigned Therapeutic area and Geography.

-Collaborate cross-functionally in the execution of relevant scientific and Medical activities.

-Field based KOL/Speaker Development 1. Identification/ mapping of KOLs. 2. Develop professional relationships with the targeting KOLs and build advocacy and gain contributions of KOL/decision-makers .

- Proactively Visit, Track, analyze and reports targeting KOLs advocacy, contribution and publication status in required system and KOL management tool as appropriate.

-Provide and discuss scientific information and data regarding new launched products to healthcare professionals to ensure quality and accuracy of key medical and scientific information on new treatment options by face to face visits and speaker training and scientific communications.

- Scientific support of speaker training activities in the region with timely feedback.

- May function as the company medical speaker to present at company/Society sponsored activities for up-to-date data based scientific and clinical information on company product(s).

-Liaise and provide up-to-date medical support to facilitate listing of products in medical guidelines, formularies as appropriate.

-Participate in cross functional meetings as appropriate and sharing feedback of targeting KOLs advocacy and contribution.

-Prepare and tailor speaker slides in alignment with Medical strategies.

-Manage unsolicited requests /objections comply with legal and regulatory requirements.

- Contribute to the identification and recommendation of appropriate KOL involvement and participation in company sponsored clinical trials (PMS, Phase III and Phase IV studies) from assigned region.

-Conduct or Coordinate third party trials/animal studies/registry or epidemiology programs in assigned region and operation /follow-up the above program with Trial Master File to archive all relevant documents in align with company SOPs.

-Evaluate requests to research fund as they pertain to Medical Affairs activities

Thanks in advance for the help guys!

drraj

Jan 18, 2022
Possible to contact you, if you can share your email ID, i am in same dilemma, working as MSL and not able to find correct noc

OanhNguyen

Mar 10, 2024
Possible to contact you, if you can share your email ID, i am in same dilemma, working as MSL and not able to find correct noc
How was your situation? Could i contact you for this matter? I do appreciate if you could help me out with this. Thanks in advance!