+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Noc code for inventory coordinator

Jash_19

Mar 29, 2021
Hello everyone, i used to work as junior inventory analyst and recently got promoted to inventory coordinator. I know that junior inventory analyst falls under NOC C category. But i cannot find the right code for inventory coordinator

Here are the job duties-
Monitor and provide excellent customer service to determine efficient communication with customers.

Supervise and maintain record of all real-time perishable inventory level to ensure minimization of product obsolescence and stock out.

Perform regular activation and prepare performance based reports for inventory.

Manage all correspondence with centralized purchase.

Coordinate with purchasing department to obtain parts ordered for upcoming projects.

Administer issuance of purchase orders for other related programs.

Monitor and produce daily ingredient requirement report for various workstation.

Prepare production schedule and detect appropriate batch members for attainment and MU generation.

Coordinate with teams and perform different types of monitoring progression of company.

Maintain communication with IT departments and assist enhancement of recall process for unauthorized formula deviations.

Monitor monthly inventory and cycle counting process as required by Production Planning Manager.

Administer computer related transaction as per daily activities.

Verify all receipts against content and perform comparison study for better evaluation.

Monitor efficient shipment of materials to customers, perform distribution allocation and perform all repair work in facility in coordination with vendor.

Please help me find the right code for inventory coordinator so i know what category does my title fall under.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hello everyone, i used to work as junior inventory analyst and recently got promoted to inventory coordinator. I know that junior inventory analyst falls under NOC C category. But i cannot find the right code for inventory coordinator

Here are the job duties-
Monitor and provide excellent customer service to determine efficient communication with customers.

Supervise and maintain record of all real-time perishable inventory level to ensure minimization of product obsolescence and stock out.

Coordinate with purchasing department to obtain parts ordered for upcoming projects.

Monitor and produce daily ingredient requirement report for various workstation.

Prepare production schedule and detect appropriate batch members for attainment and MU generation.

Coordinate with teams and perform different types of monitoring progression of company.

Maintain communication with IT departments and assist enhancement of recall process for unauthorized formula deviations.

Monitor monthly inventory and cycle counting process as required by Production Planning Manager.

Verify all receipts against content and perform comparison study for better evaluation.

Monitor efficient shipment of materials to customers, perform distribution allocation and perform all repair work in facility in coordination with vendor.

Please help me find the right code for inventory coordinator so i know what category does my title fall under.
Maybe 1215 check it out
https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/Structure/NocProfile/48d2279c8260423e9f83988752a7b4da?objectid=wDGclVUJxVBnPfDr4bEXt5Hr2cNyN5HAaW9oUrARjh5HDsQKTH8TrewH3c4AWqBr

Jash_19

Mar 29, 2021
I think so too but I’m not too sure as the title inventory coordinator is not listed under the example titles. What do you think i should do here?

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
I think so too but I’m not too sure as the title inventory coordinator is not listed under the example titles. What do you think i should do here?
If you can match 60% or more of duties go for it
ex: 6 or 7 duties in your job description out of 10 match as per CIC then you should be ok
(exact title is irrelevant those are just set of examples)

Austin_williams

Sep 18, 2020
Hello, I am in the same position at the moment however, I am unable to find a 2021-based NOC code - based on the duties listed and the actual duties i perform on daily basis.

Please see below and help me out. I appreciate all your responses.

Job Duties:
  • • Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct number of items are in stock.
  • • Maintain inventory accuracy through the cycle count process.
  • • Report immediately any quantity discrepancies to the Planning and purchasing supervisor for necessary adjustments/corrections.
  • • Keep the warehouse clean and organized.
  • • Manage cycle counts and ensure all inventory is accounted for and reported according to company policy.
  • • Investigate and reconcile any discrepancies.
  • • Resolve any inventory issues with Shipping and Receiving
  • • Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
  • • Additional tasks as required.

Education & Experience:
  • • 1-3 years’ inventory control experience
  • • Hands-on team player that interacts and communicates well with all levels of the organization.
  • • ERP system experience; Famous experience an asset.
  • • Extensive experience using MS Office; in particular Excel.
  • • Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment
  • • Ability to operate a forklift is an asset.

In addition to it... other duties I do on daily basis are listed below:

Inventory Coordinator - Production
  • Performed cycle count of packaging materials inventory accuracy in conjunction with the accounting department.
  • The redesigned layout of warehouse racking and inventory locations based on product requirements.
  • Corrected and adjusted inventory in the MRP system after performing detailed investigation, reconciliation, and providing backup justification to support adjustments.
  • Purchase and supervise inventory from various vendors by planning and controlling information and by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data trends and production requirements and negotiating prices with vendors based on order quantities/frequency.
  • Scheduled deliveries and ensured quantities of production are fulfilled as per production schedules and managed warehouse space for the inventory flow.
  • Created databases and spreadsheets to improve inventory management accuracy to 90% and addressed internal supply problems head-on and developed creative solutions to prevent delays and missed targets.
  • Kept documentation and records accurate and up to date with the latest data to prevent errors in processing or delivery. Utilized FAMOUS to prepare and maintain records and reports of inventories, price lists, shortages, shipments, and expenditures.

Roshuuu

Nov 17, 2023

Here are the job duties-

How about Code 13201- Can we use the title Material Control Coordinator or Material Coordinator?

Roshuuu

Nov 17, 2023
Hello, I am in the same position at the moment however, I am unable to find a 2021-based NOC code - based on the duties listed and the actual duties i perform on daily basis.

Please see below and help me out. I appreciate all your responses.

Job Duties:
  • • Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct number of items are in stock.
  • • Maintain inventory accuracy through the cycle count process.
  • • Report immediately any quantity discrepancies to the Planning and purchasing supervisor for necessary adjustments/corrections.
  • • Keep the warehouse clean and organized.
  • • Manage cycle counts and ensure all inventory is accounted for and reported according to company policy.
  • • Investigate and reconcile any discrepancies.
  • • Resolve any inventory issues with Shipping and Receiving
  • • Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
  • • Additional tasks as required.

Education & Experience:
  • • 1-3 years’ inventory control experience
  • • Hands-on team player that interacts and communicates well with all levels of the organization.
  • • ERP system experience; Famous experience an asset.
  • • Extensive experience using MS Office; in particular Excel.
  • • Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment
  • • Ability to operate a forklift is an asset.

In addition to it... other duties I do on daily basis are listed below:

Inventory Coordinator - Production
  • Performed cycle count of packaging materials inventory accuracy in conjunction with the accounting department.
  • The redesigned layout of warehouse racking and inventory locations based on product requirements.
  • Corrected and adjusted inventory in the MRP system after performing detailed investigation, reconciliation, and providing backup justification to support adjustments.
  • Purchase and supervise inventory from various vendors by planning and controlling information and by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data trends and production requirements and negotiating prices with vendors based on order quantities/frequency.
  • Scheduled deliveries and ensured quantities of production are fulfilled as per production schedules and managed warehouse space for the inventory flow.
  • Created databases and spreadsheets to improve inventory management accuracy to 90% and addressed internal supply problems head-on and developed creative solutions to prevent delays and missed targets.
  • Kept documentation and records accurate and up to date with the latest data to prevent errors in processing or delivery. Utilized FAMOUS to prepare and maintain records and reports of inventories, price lists, shortages, shipments, and expenditures.
How about the Code 13201- Can we use Material Control Coordinator or Material Coordinator?