+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code for Audit Analyst

P_3199

Dec 3, 2023
Hello, I am unable to find the NOC code for the job I did as an Audit Analyst(Recovery Audit). I am mentioning the responsibilities below it would be great if I can get guidance here.

Conducts audits using client data to identify errors and recover revenue · Finds, supports, and documents audit and claims operations · Produces claims · Updates claims management system · Bills claims to client · Reviews contracts, agreements, paperwork and electronic documents · Inspects and evaluates client financial information · Provides vendors with claim back-up information · Packages claims for vendor and/or client · Conducts buyer, contract and document pulls as required · Provides support for audit team. · Actively contacts vendors as part of the claim production process · Independently produces written correspondences to vendor inquiries. · Analyzes and assesses problems regarding client's claims procedure and business operations based on appropriate audit concepts. · Produces number and dollar volume of claims goals as defined by team leader and/or management. · Adheres to the overall timing and deadline of an audit cycle. · Other job-related responsibilities may be assigned