+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code confusion

themude

Sep 3, 2012
Hello Fellas,

I am going to create my express entry profile but before that I want to be sure that my NOC is correct and doesn't get rejected.
I have a showroom and I do trading of tiles and sanitary. I am doing this Business from 2019. Prior to my business I use to work in an MNC in order to cash profile (account receivables) from 2016 to 2018. What should be my correct NOC code PR Canada?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Fellas,

I am going to create my express entry profile but before that I want to be sure that my NOC is correct and doesn't get rejected.
I have a showroom and I do trading of tiles and sanitary. I am doing this Business from 2019. Prior to my business I use to work in an MNC in order to cash profile (account receivables) from 2016 to 2018. What should be my correct NOC code PR Canada?

Use the NOC database as your NOCs needs to match your job and responsibilities. You can have a primary and secondary NOC. So for your MNC job, your signed employment letter will tell you the responsibilities. Your self employed business NOC will be proven through your contracts, receipts and invoices.