+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Noc code confirmation

Kaura4139

Jan 22, 2023
Does anyone know if the noc code for my job description is 22110 or 22100 or if i can apply under both. My job title is quality control associate

• Being responsible for performing task and monitoring function
• HACCP programs.

Performing pre-operational inspections, monitoring tasks and effectively communication with CFIA.

Assisting with employee training and enforcement

Assisting with R&D innovation, design, and implementation
• Providing direction and guidance to production personnel
• Leading the production employees to achieve standard with regards to M P ' s via ensuring
employees practice proper personal hygiene and follow good manufacturing practices
• Maintaining the flow of production as per product specifications and production targets
• Checking quality of incoming ingredients and finished productions.

Coordinating with all departments to maximize the quality and efficiency of plant performance.
Creating, editing, printing, and verifying labels
Helping with inventory control
Attending and contributing to management meetings.
Performing microbiological testing, including shelf life, ingredient validation, and TPC / Coliform plating.
Assisting with sensory evaluation, to ensure finished product complies with regulatory
standards.
• Oversee the proper delegation, identification, and usage of chemicals in compliance with
WHMIS 2015 standards.
• Co-chair of health and safety team and assist train staff on implemented health and safety
measures.
• Assist implement environmental monitoring program, including environmental air, and
product sample collection and identification. Responsible for data entry, and document verification