+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code confirmation - Junior Account Manager

nhbh315

Dec 11, 2021
I am looking to send in an application through express entry but I am not sure what NOC my job falls under. Here are three NOCs that I am looking at :
0125 – Other business services managers
6314 – Customer and information services supervisors
6552 – Other customer and information services representatives

I worked in this job from September 7th 2020- September 7th 2021.

Here is the job description.

Job Description
Job Role: Junior Account Manager
Reports to: Senior Account Manager
Responsibilities:
A Junior Account Manager will be working on a variety of projects that cross the digital spectrum, but predominantly
working on web-sites, applications and other small business marketing activities. Junior Account Managers speak with
small-business owners and operators and guide them through the process of using the site and selecting the best
freelancer for their project.
The main responsibilities are:
● Customer service, providing helping users of our site navigate the platform in the most suitable way
● Concierge services, communicating and working with a variety of users on our platform in order to achieve
the best results for their project(s)
● Business strategy, including collecting valuable and actionable user feedback our site, and turning this into
actionable internal changes.
● Being an expert of the platform, and to actively promote, explain and sell the benefits of our platform to
new and existing users.
● Effectively articulating complex information to a variety of technical and non-technical users.
● Solving issues using a variety of different mediums, including email, chat and phone, coordinating with other
teams in the business to do so.
● Turning exceptional customer service into customer acquisition.
● Marketing and email marketing to maximise conversion and retention rates.
● Handling sensitive and complex support issues as well as escalated issues.
● Working with an international team to ensure consistency of the Junior Account Manager
experience across the business.
● Ad hoc projects from time to time.
● Other office related tasks typically expected in this type of role.

Please advise on what NOC matches the best.