+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code - Associate Director of Sales , Business Development Manager, Inside Wholesaler (Insurance/Financial Services Industry)

ub1221

Jun 15, 2022
I am having a hard time figuring out my NOC Code. Below are my job duties, I would definitely love some feedback and help here. I have posted my job responsibilities. My HR says 4163 NOC code is not enough and they're useless.

As an Associate Sales Director supporting the Western Canadian region (BC) area you will work closely with other sales team members to develop and maintain advisor relationships.

You will…

• Develop and maintain key advisor relationships within region, this includes but not limited to cold calling, maintaining a call rotation, conducting some face-to-face appointments, and conducting presentations with life insurance advisors
  • Provide life products inside sales support for Sales Directors and Vice Presidents in the region, including but not limited to running illustrations, consulting with advisors on cases, comparing ivari’s product offerings with those of the competitions, and suggesting sales concepts to advisors to meet client needs
  • Provide marketing support for region
  • Identify training needs and recommend sales/marketing solutions to advisors with focus on maximizing sales within the region
  • Liaise between producers/advisors and head office to ensure highest standard of service

What we are looking for…

• Someone with a university degree or equivalent work experience
  • Strong knowledge of the Canadian Life Insurance industry and products with at least 3-
4 years of sales experience

• Proven ability to seek and identify new business opportunities from new advisors
  • Sound knowledge of market competition (products, concepts, and processes)
  • Proven problem solving, customer service and organizational skills
  • Ability to support needs of Sales Director as well as producers/advisors
  • Solid business acumen administration, communication (written and oral) and
presentation skills

• Effective time management skills with the ability to manage multiple relationships well
  • A highly motivated individual with a desire to be successful
  • Awareness and integrity as it relates to team’s compliance management activities