+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code: 76202

May 28, 2023
Hey everyone, wish you are in good health. I am Gurmangat, resdince of India currently working in shipping industry. I am a navigating officer on ship working on a rank Third Officer.

I hold Certificate of Competancy of Second Mate. In total I have 18+ months of sea experience. Ships works around the clock so we as a seaferer works 6 months at sea and taal ebreak for 3-4 months then again back on board. We trade around the globe. As mentioned in the Canada immigration program my proffession comes under Teer 2 under NOC code 72602. I would be highly obliged if you guys can help in guiding for applying PR under Federal SKilled worker program.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hey everyone, wish you are in good health. I am Gurmangat, resdince of India currently working in shipping industry. I am a navigating officer on ship working on a rank Third Officer.

I hold Certificate of Competancy of Second Mate. In total I have 18+ months of sea experience. Ships works around the clock so we as a seaferer works 6 months at sea and taal ebreak for 3-4 months then again back on board. We trade around the globe. As mentioned in the Canada immigration program my proffession comes under Teer 2 under NOC code 72602. I would be highly obliged if you guys can help in guiding for applying PR under Federal SKilled worker program.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry.html

Read the link. You need ECA and IELTS, and be eligible with 67 points to submit a profile.