+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code - 6210 or 6411?

anisetoile

Aug 29, 2024
Essentially, I was an account manager for an eCommerce platform. This is what I have in my reference letter:

-Promote and sell services of [platform] Commerce platform, mainly marketing and sales support services, to commercial establishments in [country]
-Responsible for managing the merchant relationships including the acquisition process and on-going key account management. Assess clients' needs and resources, along with market conditions and competitor activities, to recommend the appropriate goods or services, such as platform marketing credits to secure traffic, logistics and fulfillment support, off-platform advertising promotions, etc.
-Provide market insights from the seller's perspective, including understanding products, sellers, market & competitor dynamics. Develops reports and proposals as part of sales presentation to show benefits from use of services and estimate costs of service packages.
-Responsible for managing relationships with sellers after acquisition including supporting the acquisition and incubation process for these sellers. Consults with sellers after sale to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support. Monitors metrics following campaigns and service implementation to report on results and recommend strategies.
-Focus on acquiring high value sellers to join and start selling on [platform]

Is this good enough for NOC 6210 or will some modifications be needed? 6411 is not eligible for express entry unfortunately.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
NOCs are now 5 digits and have changed so go back into the database to find your NOC. If your job duties match the NOC then that is it.

anisetoile

Aug 29, 2024
NOCs are now 5 digits and have changed so go back into the database to find your NOC. If your job duties match the NOC then that is it.
That would be 62100 and 64101. My job duties are similar to both of them. The line between a "technical" salesperson and a "non-technical" salesperson is confusing. I ask since I'm not sure if my description aligns well enough with 62100.