Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
IELTS Request
25-10-2016
Med's Done....
28-02-2017
1. I wrote to NOC team to clarify my NOC code according to my job duties. I took this email id from one of the posts here.. but the email returned as undelivered..
email id i used was: noc@workingincanada.gc.ca
Is there a another email ID which is correct one for NOC..

2. I am currently working as Assistant manager since 2014 (previously business analyst) in the same company for 7 years now with total experience of 10 years with MBA in marketing (ECA done). How many years of managerial experience do i need to use the NOC code (0125 - Other Business service manager)

3. Is Reference letter mandatory for previous companies as well ?, or would just the experience letter do.. Also, should the experience letter be new or will the old one which i received when i left the company 7 years ago help!

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
MANVIJ said:
1. I wrote to NOC team to clarify my NOC code according to my job duties. I took this email id from one of the posts here.. but the email returned as undelivered..
email id i used was: noc@workingincanada.gc.ca
Is there a another email ID which is correct one for NOC..
A: Write to NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca

2. I am currently working as Assistant manager since 2014 (previously business analyst) in the same company for 7 years now with total experience of 10 years with MBA in marketing (ECA done). How many years of managerial experience do i need to use the NOC code (0125 - Other Business service manager)
A: EE CRS points maxes out for 3 years, so this reference letter is fine as long as it satisfies all IRCC requirements.

3. Is Reference letter mandatory for previous companies as well ?, or would just the experience letter do.. Also, should the experience letter be new or will the old one which i received when i left the company 7 years ago help!
A: As mentioned above, your current experience is enough, previous ones will be null & void.

MANVIJ

Jan 30, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
IELTS Request
25-10-2016
Med's Done....
28-02-2017
Thank you so much Canadawecome..
One more question, Should my designation read "Manager" to claim NOC code 0125, i read here in ne of the posts that our designation should be clearly mentioned as Manager.
And also, it is very difficult to obtain the reference letter or even a new expreince letter from my previous company which worked 8 years back.. can i remove this info from my EE profile or CAn is still keep and not provide the supporting docs after receiving the ITA.. please let me know..

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
MANVIJ said:
Thank you so much Canadawecome..
One more question, Should my designation read "Manager" to claim NOC code 0125, i read here in ne of the posts that our designation should be clearly mentioned as Manager.
And also, it is very difficult to obtain the reference letter or even a new expreince letter from my previous company which worked 8 years back.. can i remove this info from my EE profile or CAn is still keep and not provide the supporting docs after receiving the ITA.. please let me know..
There is no requirement that says the the designation should be manager. As long as the job duties match the NOC code, it's considered sufficient.

You can keep those jobs in your EE profile, and put them in your personal history instead of work history after you receive your ITA and you won't need to present any supporting document for it.

MANVIJ

Jan 30, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
IELTS Request
25-10-2016
Med's Done....
28-02-2017
CanadaWeCome said:
There is no requirement that says the the designation should be manager. As long as the job duties match the NOC code, it's considered sufficient.

You can keep those jobs in your EE profile, and put them in your personal history instead of work history after you receive your ITA and you won't need to present any supporting document for it.
Thanks once again CanadaWeCome, it helped me relieve lot of pressure within. thanks once again +2 for your detailed response.