+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Category Code?

Aakash1312

Sep 6, 2022
Hello everyone, reaching out to everyone as I need assistance with my experience letter. I currently work as a Supply Chain Replenishment Analyst for a CPG organization. I've reached out to HR regarding the NOC and they recommended I use 1122.

I'm just not sure if I should proceed with this NOC or not. I've searched other NOCs and I didn't really find a good match.

Below are the job duties from my current job. Do you recommend I should proceed with NOC 1122?

Duties and Responsibilities
• Creation and Management of product level forecasts
• Management of Inventory and all replenishment flows from Vendor to Store
• Vendor Management, ensuring all forecast and flow requirements are executed to defined targets/standards
• Work with Transport, Distribution and Vendors to co-ordinate flow of goods through the network
• Ensure all data management pertaining to forecasts, product and vendor attributes are maintained
• Undertake process improvement efforts, primarily with vendors, focused on improving KPI’s

Requirements
• Post-secondary education in Business, Economics, Engineering or Marketing
• 2-3 years experience in the retail/wholesale grocery business would be an asset
• Must be detail oriented and must be able to handle multiple priorities in a faced-paced environment
• Must be capable of working in a team-oriented environment
• Must have strong computer skills, especially with Excel
• Previous experience with SAP and JDA Manugistics is an asset
• Previous retail experience is an asset
• Must be flexible to work weekends on a rotational basis

Please advise, thank you in advance!