+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC - Account Manager at a Media Company

enrdelamora

Jul 3, 2024
Hi,

I work as an Account Manager for a company that sells Out-of-Home media, and my main duties are:
- Prospect new clients
- Sell ads to existing clients

I am also responsible for:
- Act as a communication consultant, advising clients on the best advertising solutions and strategies to achieve their business objectives.
- Evaluate product or service features to identify marketing needs for a business.
- Manage and develop commercial relationships with advertisers, offering integrated media solutions across all company portfolio products (indoor and outdoor, digital and static communications solutions).
- Develop and implement advertising campaigns for out-of-home media.
- Resolve complex problems and implement strategies to maximize revenue growth.
- Identify opportunities to scale the business through the marketing of new media solutions.
- Manage a portfolio of advertisers through the use of a customer relationship management tool.

What NOC should I use in my application to OINP and Express Entry? Is this job NOC 11202 (Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations) or 64101 (Sales and account representatives - wholesale trade/non-technical)?

It would be great to hear from someone who has applied for a similar position (Account Manager for companies such as Google, Facebook, Rogers, Bell, Radios, TVs, and Magazines, whose main function is to advise clients and sell media).