+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC: Account Executive (Quantitative Market Data Analyst)

vcbcbb

Feb 8, 2023
I’m an Account Executive at a market research firm that specializes in consumer panel data and I’m struggling to find an NOC that matches my job duties well. Can anyone provide some input on what my NOC code really is?

These are my main job duties:
  • Manages vast consumer panel datasets
  • Conducts data runs through internal data management software
  • Performs various in-depth analyses of quantitative consumer panel data
  • Identifies trends in numerical data to extract narratives on consumer behavior
  • Generates data visualizations for the purposes of marketing strategy development and top-line report creation
  • Develops strategic recommendations for client companies based on quantitative research findings
  • Presents findings and recommendations to client companies for the purpose of business development

I’ve considered the following NOCs as the closest potential matches:

-41402 – Business development officers and market researchers and analysts - But I don’t deal with promotional activities, new business ventures, or any qualitative data of any kind. I also analyze data but do none of the actual research.

-21223 – Database analysts and data administrators - But I analyze the data itself—not database management systems.

-21211 – Data scientists - But I don’t deal with technology or any kind of programming.

-11202 – Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations - But I don’t deal with promotional activities.