+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 4131

burq

Dec 19, 2008
Hello everyone:
Does a teacher employed by an “educational network” to teach statistics, computers and various soft wares to its school-level-teachers (not school-students) fall under the category of NOC 4131? According to HRDC webpage under NOC 4131 (College and Other Vocational Instructors), it is stated that “This unit group also includes trainers who are employed by private training establishments, companies, community agencies and governments to deliver internal training or development courses”. I believe that teacher falls under this category. What are your opinions please?

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
yep, if you are teaching teachers, 4131 should count.

abbeymore

Apr 18, 2009
Hello,
I have a query about this NOC 4131. I applied in November 2008 as a secondary school teacher. Unfortunately, that NOC is not one of the 38. I am told that i should be able to qualify under NOC 4131. Is it likely that my application will be refused? If so will i have to reapply using this noc or can i appeal and switch nocs if they refuse the visa?

PMM and others please reply. Thank you.

Apr 14, 2018
My friend has 4 years of experience as Secondary School English Teacher but she does not have a B.Ed or an M.Ed which is a requirement listed on the cic website. NOC 4031-Secondary School teachers is also a regulated profession in all provinces.

She also has 2 years of work experience as Teaching Assistant in my University while she was enrolled there. This is part time work falls under NOC 4021- Post Secondary Teaching Assistant . This NOC is not regulated.

She have a further 1.5 years experience as Manager Communications. This NOC is 0124 and is not regulated.

Which NOC should she avail points against? Should she mention all? She is getting the most points with NOC 4031- Secondary School Teacher but I am afraid my application may be rejected for not having the matching education.

Please help!