+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 3152 Registered Nurse and NOC 3233 Seeking advises from the EXPERTS

rannyboy.rn

Jan 12, 2012
I am new on here and seeking helps from the EXPERTS for NOC 3152 Registered Nurses and NOC 3233 Licensed Practical Nurses. I knew that it already discussed over here the concerns of NOCs 3152; 3233 but it would be nice from the EXPERTS to start here again as WE, the beginners are confused which thread is to open. I also visited the CIC website but I could not find the answers of my questions from the website. I truly appreciate and grateful to you all who could help us walk through of our applications. Our success is your success too.

To begin with, I am a Filipino, single BSN, RN. I worked as a clinic nurse in the Philippines for two years. I am currently working here in Singapore as Enrolled Nurse/Assistant Nurse from November 15, 2011 to Present. Prior to that, I worked as a Nursing Aid from May 7, 2008 to November 14, 2011.

My questions are the following:

With my work experiences, on what category should I fall?

What score an aspirant should get from IELTS?

Which Canadian offices should I submit my application? Canadian Embassy Manila, Philippines (My place of origin) or Canadian Embassy, Singapore (Where I am currently working)

I am grateful to all of you who could give inputs.

Ranny