+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2233 or 2141

Sai nirup 98

Oct 21, 2021
Iam working as graduate engineer trainee in an automotive components(bearings) manufacturing company. Iam confused either my NOC belongs to 2233 or 2141
My job duties are :

Preparation of inspection plan for new sizes
Preparation or updation of customer complaint register when problem reported.
Responsible to catch the defects at the point of Origination
To monitor corrective & preventive actions to improve both in-house and vendor supplier Part & Quality
Calculation of vendor rating
Preparation of monthly GRN rejection data. , Checking GRN (Inspection reports, RMTC).
External customer audit preparation.
Internal & external customer complaint analysis, sample checking & report preparation.
Daily rejection meeting
Involvement and undertake Improvement Projects of QMS interfacing of QMS & TPM methodology.
On time calibration of instruments gauges.
To ensure carrying out of PPAP activities of existing products, new products, bought out items & products which have under gone process changes.
Execute process & quality control plan.
Periodic audit of both in-house and vendors and their system up gradation
Execute Quality System Procedures of the department.
Initiate process improvements.
Initiate inspections methodologies.
Ensure that calibrated equipments are available on the shop floor.
Reviewing Department Quality Objectives from time to time
Benchmarking best practices and continuously making efforts to improve processes & reduce costs, time involved
Conduct Process Audit, product audit & MSA as per plan
Monitoring cost of quality & cost of poor quality & take corrective actions.
To prepare the Departmental budget
Reviewing customer specific requirements and ensuring their compliance throughout supply chain.
Maximizes customer operational performance by providing technical advice.

Pls someone guide me.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Iam working as graduate engineer trainee in an automotive components(bearings) manufacturing company. Iam confused either my NOC belongs to 2233 or 2141
My job duties are :

Preparation of inspection plan for new sizes
Preparation or updation of customer complaint register when problem reported.
Responsible to catch the defects at the point of Origination
To monitor corrective & preventive actions to improve both in-house and vendor supplier Part & Quality
Calculation of vendor rating
Preparation of monthly GRN rejection data. , Checking GRN (Inspection reports, RMTC).
External customer audit preparation.
Internal & external customer complaint analysis, sample checking & report preparation.
Daily rejection meeting
Involvement and undertake Improvement Projects of QMS interfacing of QMS & TPM methodology.
On time calibration of instruments gauges.
To ensure carrying out of PPAP activities of existing products, new products, bought out items & products which have under gone process changes.
Execute process & quality control plan.
Periodic audit of both in-house and vendors and their system up gradation
Execute Quality System Procedures of the department.
Initiate process improvements.
Initiate inspections methodologies.
Ensure that calibrated equipments are available on the shop floor.
Reviewing Department Quality Objectives from time to time
Benchmarking best practices and continuously making efforts to improve processes & reduce costs, time involved
Conduct Process Audit, product audit & MSA as per plan
Monitoring cost of quality & cost of poor quality & take corrective actions.
To prepare the Departmental budget
Reviewing customer specific requirements and ensuring their compliance throughout supply chain.
Maximizes customer operational performance by providing technical advice.

Pls someone guide me.
My opinion, i am not a professional. you may wait or find some relevant threads based on your noc from the forum for more suggestions.

Checking both NOC codes, I tend to lean on NOC 2233
NOC is selected when 80-90% (a guess) of it's duties matches with applicant's real work. The duties and responsibilities from the NOC website shouldn't be copied. The lead statement of a particular NOC should be matching the applicant's work profile.

https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/Structure/NocProfile?objectid=UCb17ZvFQLi0ao6VZ4MyFiSQvCr8tu4oAndNRmBT2s8=
In this case NOC2233, the lead statement is - Industrial engineering and manufacturing technologists and technicians may work independently or provide technical support and services in the development of production methods, facilities and systems, and the planning, estimating, measuring and scheduling of work. They are employed by manufacturing and insurance companies, government departments, and establishments in other industries.

There can be more number of duties listed in an applicant's reference letter. so there is no limitation to it. In some cases some (2-3 nos) duties listed in the NOC may not have been part of the applicant's real work. So it's not a problem at all