+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1215

veneeths

Aug 20, 2021
I have a little confusion that my duties and responsibilities as Spare Parts Coordinator matches NOC 1215. Can Anyone Confirm it or which NOC matches my duties and responsibilities
• Maintain and track spare parts inventory, consumables and services at accurate level.
• Provide weekly and monthly reports on inventory consumption, cycle counts and inventory value.
• Maintain up to date record of inventory, creating requisition and receiving Purchase order in CMS system by liaising with maintenance department, vendors and purchasing department.
• Conduct cost comparison research, time lead studies, flexibility of parts and budget allocations of Inventory with different vendors from market.
• Manage parts receiving and put away as well as issue out of inventory to work orders.
• Assist in issuing, tracking and reconciling of Purchase Order for all parts and material purchases.
• Assist in the purchasing of parts and materials for the Maintenance Department and Production.
• Support in shop inventory maintenance, including elimination of obsolete or non-selling parts/items.
• Assist maintenance team and Production team to ensure machines and material handling equipment's breakdowns are attended effectively with priorities.
• Coordinates a prompt, efficient and timely flow of paperwork/documentation.
• Assist in Orientation of new technicians on the procedures relating to parts inventory and tools.
• Understand and practice all Health and Safety policies..
• Proficient in usage of computers, Microsoft office, preferably ERP Software.
• Perform other administrative activities and take the project works as assigned by Maintenance and
Plant Manager.
• Adheres to company policies, procedures and safety standards